Project 2 I Suppose

I did nothing and I did not something. I'm suppose to create an art work that reflects the ideas of Braudrillard when he states, "we all become specimens under the spectral light of ethnology, or of anti-ethnology which is the only pure form of triumphal ethnology, under the sign of dead differences, and of the resurrection of difference" (16).

Eth nol o gy 
noun 
        the study of the characteristics of various peoples and the differences and relationships between them.

Make of my video what you may. People talking. Feet moving. Things happening. Nothing happening. 



                                                  I'm doing things I don't want to do. 
                                                             Running out of time. 
                                                            Playing with my time. 
                                                              Endlessssss time 
                                                             Why can't I just?
                                                         Do what I want to do. 

Comments

Popular Posts