Foot, Me An Idea

People walking. 
A point of view.





I really like the still photo of Dorothy, from The Wizard of Oz, in her red shoes.
Image result for dorothy red shoes wizard of oz



I like how it existed separately from the world it was created in.

According to Baudrillard, "the duplication is sufficient to render both artificial," but what makes something a duplication? Does it have to objectively capture the real? Does it matter how that real is captured? Besides thinking about all those questions, I wondered what a pieced reality would be like. I think any referential reality would embody all the phases of the image, but was what if the initial duplication wasn't about preserving the "original" image?

I may or not work with other parts of the body, which could be fun and complicated toooo. I could even stylize it which I think could be sick and a total transformation of the subject. So many possibilities. 

Comments

Popular Posts