Photos Photos Photos Photos

According to my plan, I have to finalize my photos this week. But to be honest, since I've been back in the states I haven't really looked at the photos and I've been okay with that. Now that I literallllllly havvveee to look at them and critique them in order to see if I not only like them, but if they fit whatever story I am trying to tell. Hell!!! What is the story I am trying to tell?? While in Jamaica all this was so much clearer to me, and now it feels like I am trying to put on shoes that are way too big for me. 

It feels like I am looking at a different version of myself. Which is kind of actually the reality of the situation. Besides all that, I've finalized my photos down to about 60-70 some I like more than others. I know that's a lot of fucking photosss!!!! Which leads me to the question, DO I NEED ALL THOSE PHOTOS? and the answer is YES! 


Another round:

I think I need to think more about my intended audience as well as how the photos work together. All of them together is a collection of my time on the island, but that's my experience with them. I have to create a more simplified narrative. 

Here are a few of the photos:








Comments

Popular Posts